|The Most Excellent|
|Senator for the province of Monte Plata|
|Assumed office |
16 August 2006
|Preceded by||Ramón Alburquerque (PRD)|
|Born||10 March 1958|
Las Matas de Farfán, San Juan Province, Dominican Republic
|Political party||Dominican Liberation’s Party|
|Parents||Charles Noel Mariotti Martini, Enoé Liliana Tapia Suero|
|Alma mater||Universidad Pedro Henríquez Ureña (Juris Doctor)|
Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra
|Committees||President – "Committee on Industry, Trade and Free Zones"|
|Net worth|| RD$ 68.09 million (2010)|
(US$ 1.84 million)
|Charlie Mariotti on Twitter|
|Charlie Mariotti on Facebook|
Charles Noel Mariotti Tapia (born 10 March 1958) is a politician, manager, and broadcaster from the Dominican Republic. He is Senator for the province of Monte Plata, elected in 2006, and re-elected at 2010.
Mariotti was born in Las Matas de Farfán to Charles N. Mariotti Martini, an Italian-Dominican agronomist, and Enoé L. Tapia Suero. By his mother, Mariotti is descended from es, who is considered a Dominican independence war hero against Haiti, and from the Dominican President Ulises Heureaux (Heureaux was Ogando’s son-in-law, and Mariotti’s great-great-grandfather).
Media[edit | edit source]
- "Botando el Golpe", with Jochy Santos
- "Solo para Mujeres"
- "Gadejo y Algo Más"
- "El Matutino de Rumba"
References[edit | edit source]
- "Declaraciones Juradas 2010-2016" (PDF) (in Spanish). Senate of the Dominican Republic. 2010. Pages 51–53. Exchange rate for 12 August 2010: 36.99 per USD. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-08-21. Retrieved 22 August 2014. Unknown parameter
- "Senador de la República por la Provincia Montecristi, PLD." (in Spanish). Senate of the Dominican Republic. Retrieved 22 August 2014.
- "Charles Mariotti Jr". Facebook.com (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 22 August 2014. Retrieved 22 August 2014. Unknown parameter
- "Parlamento italiano reconoce a Frank Rainieri como empresario más destacado del 2015" (in Spanish). Revista Digital Inversiones Punta Cana IPC. 9 October 2015. http://inversionespuntacana.info/mag/2015/10/09/parlamento-italiano-reconoce-a-frank-rainieri-como-empresario-mas-destacado-del-2015/. Retrieved 13 November 2015.
|This article uses material from Charlie Mariotti on Wikipedia, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|