Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up boxing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boxing is a combat sport.
Boxing may also refer to:
Sports[edit | edit source]
- Lethwei or Burmese boxing, a Burmese martial art
- Kickboxing, a sporting martial art
- Chess boxing, a hybrid sport mixing elements from chess and boxing
Video games[edit | edit source]
- Boxing (1980 video game), an Atari 2600 video game
- Boxing (1981 video game), an Intellivision video game
- Boxing (1990 video game), a Game Boy video game
Other[edit | edit source]
- Boxing (computer science), a process of placing a primitive type within an object so that the primitive can be used as an object
- Boxing County, in Shandong, China
- Boxing Day, a holiday
- "Boxing" (song), a Ben Folds Five song on their self-titled album from 1995
- Boxing the compass, the act of naming all thirty-two points of the compass
See also[edit | edit source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boxing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This article uses material from Boxing (disambiguation) on Wikipedia, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|