Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bombardier or bombardier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bombardier may refer to:
Armed forces[edit | edit source]
- Bombardier (rank), rank equivalent to corporal used in some artillery corps
- Bombardier (aircrew), crew member on a bomber aircraft
- Artillery crewman, archaically
Businesses[edit | edit source]
- Bombardier Inc., a company mainly specializing in air and railway technology
- Bombardier Recreational Products, a manufacturer of snowcats and snowmobiles, part of Bombardier Inc. until 2003
People[edit | edit source]
- Bombardier Billy Wells, English heavyweight boxer
- Charles Bombardier (born 1974), Canadian industrial designer and entrepreneur
- Joseph-Armand Bombardier (1907–1964), Canadian inventor and businessman, founder of Bombardier Inc.
- Denise Bombardier (born 1941), Canadian journalist
- Jean-Michel Bombardier (born 1970), Canadian skater
Others[edit | edit source]
- Bombardier (film), a 1943 film about aircrew training, starring Pat O'Brien, Randolph Scott, Robert Ryan and Eddie Albert
- Bombardier beetle, insect of family Carabidae
- Bombardier Bitter, flagship beer of the Charles Wells brewery in England
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bombardier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This article uses material from Bombardier on Wikipedia, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|