Jump to navigation Jump to search
Balti can refer to:
- Balti language, a language spoken in Baltistan and Ladakh in Kashmir.
- Balti people, an ethnic group of Tibetan origin in Baltistan.
- Balti (food), a northern Pakistan-style food believed to originate from the United Kingdom.
Ohers[edit | edit source]
- Balti Triangle, an area of Birmingham, England notable for the number of restaurants serving this type of food.
- Bălți, a city and county in Moldova.
- Bălți Steppe, a grassland in northern Moldova.
- Balti dynasty, a branch of the ancient Visigoths.
- Balti Power Plant, one of two Narva Power Plants in Estonia.
- Balti jaam (Baltic station), Tallinn railway station.
- Bianca Balti, an Italian model.
See also[edit | edit source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This article uses material from Balti on Wikipedia, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|