Axiom CMS is an open source content management system written on top of Axiom Stack.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Axiom CMS is a search based content management system that provides customizable edit forms and an asset management area. The front end is written using Dojo with a large number of hand coded widgets. The system supports a relational database store as well as a custom built object database built on Apache Lucene. It is licensed under the GPL.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Heavily search-centric. Easily find content by searching for keywords.
- Hierarchical site structure with customizable navigation.
- Supports modular page components (header, footer, widgets, etc.)
- Edit forms can be auto-generated based on data models or customized for greater usability.
- WYSIWYG content editing with FCK Editor. Other editors can be integrated.
- Authentication and role-based authorization supported through Axiom Stack.
- Includes many widgets designed to aid in managing content.
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|This article uses material from Axiom CMS on Wikipedia, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|
|The source of this article on Wikipedia was deleted. (Axiom CMS). This article should not be deleted unless a valid reason is stated.|