Annica Nsiah Apau
|Annica Nsiah Apau|
|Native name||Yaa Agyeiwaa|
|Born||Template:Birth-date and age|
Akosombo, Eastern Region, Ghana
|Education||Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology|
|Occupation||Brand Development Manager|
|Organization||Firmbridges Communications Ltd.|
Early life[edit | edit source]
Annica was born to parents who brought up their six children in a strict but loving fashion in Akosombo where she spent most of her years and started basic education. She continued to Osei Kyiretwie Senior High School (OKESS) and then to Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) where she graduated with a BA. Hons. in Law in 2005.
Criticisms[edit | edit source]
Annica has on a number of occasions been criticized by a section of the Ghanaian populace particularly those who believe that she snatched the rapper from his former girlfriend Nana Ama McBrown. Her fame however grew even wilder when in a recent interview with the Ghanaian media she avowed that she has sex with her husband everyday unless she is menstruating.
References[edit | edit source]
- Frimpong, Enoch Darfah. "Ghana news: Okyeame Kwame is not romantic - Wife reveals - Graphic Online". graphic.com.gh. Retrieved 2017-03-15.
- Staff, Pulse. "Annica Nsiah-Apau: Meet the woman behind rapper Okyeame Kwame" (in en-US). http://pulse.com.gh/celebrities/annica-nsiah-apau-meet-the-woman-behind-rapper-okyeame-kwame-id5573401.html.
- "PHOTOS: Annica Nsiah-Apau, the woman behind the success of Okyeame Kwame’s career". Live 91.9 FM. 2016-10-03. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "I didn’t cause McBrown and Okyeame Kwame’s breakup – Annica". www.ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 2017-03-15.
- dwadie (2016-11-15). "Okyeame Kwame's Wife: We have sex everyday to prevent cheating - Annica - News" (in en-US). News. http://dwadie.com/news/2016/11/15/okyeame-kwames-wife-we-have-sex-everyday-to-prevent-cheating-annica/. "She revealed that the only three conditions that prevent them from having sex are when she is menstruating, sick or when Okyeame Kwame travels."
|This article uses material from Annica Nsiah Apau on Wikipedia, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|