Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up and in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
And or AND may refer to:
Logic, grammar, and computing[edit | edit source]
- Conjunction (grammar), a part of speech that connects two words, phrases, or clauses
- Logical conjunction, a two-place logical operation that is used in logic and mathematics and depicted as ".", "∧", or "&&"
- Bitwise AND, an operator used in computer programming
- Short-circuit and, a short-circuit operator in computer programming
- Ampersand, the symbol "&", representing the word, "and"
- AND gate, a digital logic gate used in electronics
Arts and media[edit | edit source]
- And (John Martyn album), 1996
- And, a 2007 album by Jonah Matranga
- Johnny Winter And, a Johnny Winter album
Businesses and organizations[edit | edit source]
- Alberta New Democratic Party, previously known as Alberta New Democrats (AND)
- Associated Northcliffe Digital, digital consumer division of Daily Mail and General Trust
- Automotive Navigation Data (AND), a supplier of digital navigation maps
Transportation[edit | edit source]
- Anderson Regional Airport, South Carolina, United States (IATA airport code AND)
- Anderston railway station, Scotland (National Rail code AND)
Other uses[edit | edit source]
- Allow natural death, a medical philosophy emphasizing comfort and pain management over life extension
- "And" theory of conservatism, a theory of conservatism
- Andorra (ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code AND)
- Andromeda (constellation), as abbreviated by the International Astronomical Union
See also[edit | edit source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title And.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This article uses material from And on Wikipedia, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|