Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up 88 or eighty-eight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eighty-eight or 88 may refer to:
- 88 (number)
- 88 BC, 88 AD, 1988, 2088, etc., the years
- "88", a song by Sum 41 from Chuck
- 88, an ABC documentary about a march by Aboriginal Australians in 1988.
- The 88, an American indie rock band
- The 88 (album), the debut album by New Zealand band Minuit (2003)
- The 88 (San Jose), a residential skyscraper in San Jose, California, USA
- 88 Generation Students Group, a Burmese pro-democracy movement
- 8.8 cm Flak 18/36/37/41, known as the eighty-eight, a German anti-tank and anti-aircraft gun from World War II.
- 88 (film), a 2015 film directed by April Mullen and starring Katharine Isabelle
- 88 White supremacism code word for "Heil Hitler" (H being the 8th letter in the alphabet)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This article uses material from 88 (disambiguation) on Wikipedia, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|