Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up 's in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
's may refer to:
- 's, an ending used to form the possessive of English nouns and noun phrases
- 's, a contraction of the English words is and has
- 's, a form of the English plural ending, written after single letters and in some other instances (see also Greengrocers' apostrophes)
- 's, a contraction of the old Dutch genitive article des, appearing in place names such as 's-Hertogenbosch
See also[edit | edit source]
- All pages beginning with 's
- All pages beginning with 'S
- -s (disambiguation)
- S (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 's.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This article uses material from 's on Wikipedia, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|